Plastic packaging allows us to protect, preserve, store and transport products in a variety of ways. Without plastic packaging, a lot of products that consumers purchase would not make the journey to the home or store or survive in good condition long enough to be consumed or used.
Why use plastics packaging?
Pack for all seasons
The nature of plastics technology with its wide variety of raw materials and processing techniques permits the manufacture of packaging in an infinite variety of shapes, colors, and technical properties. Practically anything can be packed in plastics – liquids, powders, solids, and semi-solids.
Read more: 5 benefits of flexible packaging film
Contribution to sustainable development
Plastics packaging saves energy
Because it is lightweight plastics packaging can save energy in the transport of packed goods. Less fuel is used, there are lower emissions and, additionally, there are cost savings for distributors, retailers, and consumers.
Plastics packaging prevents food waste
The durability and sealability of plastics packaging protect goods from deterioration and increases shelf life. With modified atmosphere packaging made from plastics, shelf life can be increased from 5 to 10 days, allowing food loss in stores to be reduced from 16% to 4%.
Plastics packaging: continuous improvements through innovation
Technical advances and design flair have reduced the quantity of plastics packaging needed to pack a given quantity of product over time without sacrificing the pack’s strength or durability.
Plastics packaging means low environmental impacts
Why is Amiba company always the first choice?
- More than 30 years of experience in the plastic and complex film packaging industry
- Provide products with high quality
- Large production capacity
- Cost savings
- Large warehouse system, fast delivery
- Diverse payment policy
- Being a close partner of many large companies and large enterprises
- Staff dedicated to the job
- The production environment is safe for humans and the environment
Amiba company’s products are widely used by ensuring quality management, environmental protection, and integrated ISO standards:
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Codex Alimentarius
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
If you need to learn more about laminated film packaging, or need advice regarding placing an order or getting a price quotation, please call now +84 796 290 555 for the best support.
Address: Lot 8, Street Number 16, Viet Nam-Singapore II-A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam.
Office Tower: 25 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 10, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 796 290 555