The use of flexible packaging and flexible films is growing across almost every industry, as manufacturers of consumer goods discover the innovation’s valuable advantages. Flexibility in a packaging solution, in and of itself, is a reason to consider the option. But there’s even more benefit to glean from flexible packaging film. From customization and versatility to cost savings and consumer appeal, it’s difficult to find a reason not to employ this form of packaging.
The recyclability, sustainability, and waste reduction associated with flexible film options can boost product appeal for consumers who prefer buying from brands and companies that take steps to reduce their environmental impact and ecological footprint.
Read more: Plastics applications
Why is Amiba company always the first choice?
- More than 30 years of experience in the plastic and complex film packaging industry
- Provide products with high quality
- Large production capacity
- Cost savings
- Large warehouse system, fast delivery
- Diverse payment policy
- Being a close partner of many large companies and large enterprises
- Staff dedicated to the job
- The production environment is safe for humans and the environment
Amiba company’s products are widely used by ensuring quality management, environmental protection, and integrated ISO standards:
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Codex Alimentarius
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
If you need to learn more about laminated film packaging, or need advice regarding placing an order or getting a price quotation, please call now +84 796 290 555 for the best support.
Address: Lot 8, Street Number 16, Viet Nam-Singapore II-A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam.
Office Tower: 25 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 10, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 796 290 555