1. Purpose of collecting personal information
The purpose of collecting customer information is related to issues such as:
- Customer support: purchase, payment, delivery.
- Provide product information, services, and support at the request of customers.
- Send notifications of our latest programs and products.
- Solve problems that arise when buying goods.
- Prevent illegal activities.
- Measure and improve our services.
2. Scope of information collection
We collect personal information from customers when:
Customers directly provide: Customers directly provide including full name, email address, phone number, address.
Customers interact with us: We may also collect information about the number of times you visit the website and the items you view, the number of links you click, and other information related to the connection to https://amibapack.com/. We also collect information on the Web browser is used every time you visit the website https://amibapack.com/, including IP address, browser type, the language used, the time, and the addresses that the Browser accesses.
From Other Legal Sources: We collect customer information from other legitimate sources.
All information declared must be accurate and legal. Website https://amibapack.com/ does not bear any responsibility related to the law of declared information.
3. Information storage time
Amiba (Vietnam) Company Limited will store personal information provided by customers on our internal systems during the process of providing services to customers or when customers request to cancel information provided.
4. Persons or organizations that may have access to such information
The partners are the service providers for us related to order fulfillment and are limited to the necessary information as well as the application of regulations to ensure the security and confidentiality of personal information.
We use services from a third-party service provider to perform some activities related to the website https://amibapack.com/. The third-party may then access or process personal information in the course of providing such services. We require these third parties to comply with all relevant personal information protection laws and security requirements regarding personal information.
The programs are affiliated, co-implemented, outsourced for the purposes mentioned in Section 1, and always apply the requirements of confidentiality of personal information.
Legal requirements: We may disclose personal information if it is required by law and such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal processes. Except for the use of personal information as stated in this policy, we are committed to not disclosing the personal information of our customers.
5. Address of information collection and management unit
– Business Name: Amiba (Vietnam) Company Limited
– Established and operated under the Business Registration Certificate No: 3702520171 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Binh Duong province on December 06, 2016.
– Address: Lot 8, Street Number 16, Viet Nam-Singapore II-A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam.
– Office Tower: 25 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 10, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
6. Methods and tools for users to access and edit data:
If you have any request to access and correct the personal information provided, you can:
– Please call: +84 966 290 555
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org