Research shows well-developed packaging helps brands achieve higher success in sales and growth than ordinary. Custom printed preformed pouches help your brand succeed through packaging. For the greatest success, performed pouches need to reflect the unique character of your product and your brand. It is also extremely important to maintain product freshness with shelf-life longevity.
With so many options, how do you decide which pouch supplier to choose?
A good pouch supplier will be able to provide a plethora of preformed pouch styles and sizes and will be able to configure the most appropriate pouch for your product in terms of shelf appeal, material structure, barrier properties, cost, and resealable features.
Read more: The benefits of using plastic packaging
Companies who offer package engineering are more in tune with your product’s unique characteristics, including the size, shape, and material composition suitable for desired results.
The company is ISO9001-2015, ISO22000 certificated, all of the material and finished products conforms to the FDA and EU standards to meet high hygiene standards of dairy, juice, personal care, and chemical product.
Consumers buy based on the visual and physical attraction of the packaging, therefore having expert creative in-house graphic designers capable of great design that appeals to what motivates your buyers, is extremely important. They must also be capable of assisting with all elements of pre-press printing processes.
Consider your premade pouch options
- Printing consistency with up to 10 color Rotogravure printing
- Glossy, matte, and UV finish coatings
- Types of material structures available
- Resealable closure options with zipper, tear-away zippers, and velcro
- Micro-perforated pouches for breathing properties
- Clear, opaque, and metalized structures
- High barrier double and triple laminations
Choosing the right premade pouch, and the right packaging specialists to work with your company through every stage of pouch development is as important as your product itself. You should expect your premade pouch supplier to:
Why is Amiba company always the first choice?
- More than 30 years of experience in the plastic and complex film packaging industry
- Provide products with high quality
- Large production capacity
- Cost savings
- Large warehouse system, fast delivery
- Diverse payment policy
- Being a close partner of many large companies and large enterprises
- Staff dedicated to the job
- The production environment is safe for humans and the environment
Amiba company’s products are widely used by ensuring quality management, environmental protection, and integrated ISO standards:
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Codex Alimentarius
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
If you need to learn more about laminated film packaging, or need advice regarding placing an order or getting a price quotation, please call now +84 796 290 555 for the best support.
Address: Lot 8, Street Number 16, Viet Nam-Singapore II-A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam.
Office Tower: 25 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 10, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 796 290 555