Packaging is key to avoid product leakage, to ensure safe use, to protect products during transport, and to enable correct dosage.
Types of packaging used by the detergent industry
Typical materials that are used in the sector for packaging are:
Flexible bags are great for all your laundry needs
Whether your soap or detergent is in liquid or powder form, you can count on flexible bags to protect the contents from moisture, vapor, odor, light, and even puncture.
Flexible bags are made from multiple layers of high-quality barrier films laminated together to form the barrier properties and protection needed to keep the product fresher for longer but also provide the strength and durability for the pouch to stand on a store shelf effectively. Bags continue to grow in popularity with companies looking for unique ways to merchandise their product while protecting it at the same time.
Flexible bags can be custom printed in up to 10 colors. Available features for stand-up pouches include zipper tops, tear notches, hang holes, and even gas release valves.
Examples of soap and detergent packaging include:
- Powder soap
- Liquid hand soap
- Laundry detergent
- All-natural bar soap
Whether you are looking for a flexible bag in one of our many colors and available sizes, an unprinted flexible bag with a particular size unique to your product, or even a flexible bag that is custom printed, we can help.
Why is Amiba company always the first choice?
- More than 30 years of experience in the plastic and complex film packaging industry
- Provide products with high quality
- Large production capacity
- Cost savings
- Large warehouse system, fast delivery
- Diverse payment policy
- Being a close partner of many large companies and large enterprises
- Staff dedicated to the job
- The production environment is safe for humans and the environment
Amiba company’s products are widely used by ensuring quality management, environmental protection, and integrated ISO standards:
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP) Codex Alimentarius
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of Food Safety System Certification (FSSC) 22000
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 22000: 2018
– It has been assessed and certified to meet the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015
If you need to learn more about laminated film packaging, or need advice regarding placing an order or getting a price quotation, please call now +84 796 290 555 for the best support.
Address: Lot 8, Street Number 16, Viet Nam-Singapore II-A Industrial Park, Tan Uyen Town, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam.
Office Tower: 25 Ngo Quyen Street, Ward 10, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: +84 796 290 555